A large number of our designs are protected as registered designs with the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) in London, UK. We take design infringements, copying, translating and design replication very seriously and seek damages immediately from parties selling goods deemed to infringe our copyright and copyright protection at all times.
The information below can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
65. All material on this web site is protected by copyright and all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this web site shall remain at all times the property of Couture Cases Ltd or of their licensors respectively.
66. All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangements thereof, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site belong to Couture Cases Ltd. or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Couture Cases Ltd. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of Couture Cases Ltd. is strictly prohibited.
67. You acknowledge that you have no rights in respect of any of the Intellectual Property (including but not limited to any means any copyright works, inventions, domain names, patents, web-rights, online rights, registered design, trademark, confidential information, know-how, show-how or other industrial or intellectual property right registered or unregistered) of Couture Cases Ltd. in respect of any of Couture Cases Ltd. products or those of its suppliers (collectively the “Products”). You agree not to reproduce or cause to have reproduced any of Couture Cases Ltd. Products or commissioned designs.
69. You may only reproduce material and/or content of this web site for your own personal non-commercial use. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, transmission, publishing, displaying, distribution, commercial exploitation, modification, hiring, lending or broadcasting of such material or content is strictly prohibited.
70. Third Party Sites
71. For your convenience, Couture Cases Ltd may provide links to other web sites or resources. As a result, this web site may contain links to other web sites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such web site, therefore, you link to such web sites at your own risk. We make no representations regarding the content of any such web site and will not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party web sites.